12.24All I Want For Christmas
I was recently asked, via text message, for ideas about what I want for Christmas. I listed a couple movies and a game I’m interested in but was asked to provide nicer ideas. So my responses came in a flurry of text message responses. And here’s what they were:
- XBox 360
- Jaguar (car or animal, take your pick)
- A moon (any of them)
- A unicorn (unless it’s the last one…in that case, let it go free and then tell me about it)
- Batman or, if easier to find, Robin
- Robots. Thousands of robots.
- Extra arms.
- All five New Kids (for slapping)
- A Bigfoot (or a family of them so they don’t get lonely)
- I want Y to make up its mind…vowel or not?
- Valuable life lessons told to sappy music
- An Oscar (Best Cinematography, I think)
- A castle filled with smaller castles that filled with even smaller castles
- Thousands of robots (it bears repeating)
- Pez (all of it)
- A boomerang made of toffee so I can eat it over and over again
- A bear that can fit in my pocket (larger coat pocket is acceptable)
- Feral rainbows
- A life-size model of a million dollars in 10s made out of 20s
- A tour of Monticello by Thomas Jefferson
- Amnesia (when useful)
- Tickets to Nightmare On Elm Street…The Musical!
- Annual Free Island Day
- Annual Free Thousands of Robots Day
- And a pony called Buttercup
That’s what I want for Christmas. Get to it, people.